sábado, 8 de novembro de 2008

SEXY SONG

TURNIN YOU ON
( HAWK BAND)


I’m getting to know you
But I like of what I’m seeing
Thoughts keep coming on through my hand
Like levelling on to my scan
Like a poet without a home

I’m keen to turnin you on
Experience your fever burning
Getting that jiggy with it
Wanna sense that lust
Coming through your soul

Catch me while you can
I wanna grab you on
Feel that eye to eye
The kiss that comes inside
Of you

I wanna strip you all
And make you begging for more
Come on into me
We’ll make the waves of the sea
Fall into our direction


By the sunset
We will rest
Do some kissin, lickin
On our skins
And then we’ll go and on,and on
Until we’ll do some more

COMENTEM
MESMO QUE NAO GOSTEM, LOL

1 comentário:

Juliana dos Santos disse...

oi migo,
seu blog tá criando perninhas heim rsrs
mas seria bom se você também fornecesse a tradução de suas músicas rsrsr
me envia o que você tá querendo dizer pois não sei inglês.
xerim Miga Ju